The master bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home. Whether you are renovating your home or putting designs in place to build a home, your bathroom off of your master bedroom should be given a good deal of focus. Here at Construct-All USA, Inc. we take pride in our top of the line designs, construction and remodeling services and want to share with our valued clients a few stylish designs that can make your master bathroom the perfect private room in your home.
GIVE YOUR MASTER BATHROOM A NEW LOOK
- Separate twin sinks – Getting ready for each day can be a challenge in and of itself, but when you have to share the bathroom, that can be an even greater challenge. With that said, installing separate twin sinks will provide you with necessary space and the relaxation you need when prepping for the day ahead.
- Soaking tubs and steam showers – The trend today for designing a luxurious master bathroom is that of large soaking tubs rather than a typical bathtub. Soothing soaking tubs provide you with all the space and relaxation you need. In addition, many homeowners today have opted for comforting steam showers that actually use less water as opposed to your everyday showers.
- Large walk-in showers – Installing a large walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and even comfy seats is another popular trend today. Not only do these state-of-the-art walk-in showers look awesome, but stepping into your shower with a comfy place to sit can be every bit as relaxing as it can be cozy.
- Classy vanities – When choosing your new vanity, you will need to give focus to your bathroom layout as well as the overall shape and dimensions of the bathroom. You will then need to choose the style that best fits your personality and your décor. Do you want a traditional or transitional style or is contemporary or modern more to your liking? Finally, you will need to choose the perfect fixtures to put the finishing touches on your vanity. From hardware and faucets, to lighting and mirrors you want all the elements to coordinate with your newly designed bathroom, whether contemporary, modern, transitional or traditional.
- Extra hidden storage space – Hiding your storage in the vanity is one of the best space saver ideas for bathrooms and is one of many smart storage options you can choose from. You can also install storage space under your bathtub or even behind the mirror over your sink. This not only adds more space to your bathroom, but provides you with all the storage you need without having it be an eye sore.
THE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON
Here at Construct-All USA we understand full well that your home is probably the biggest investment you will make in a lifetime and that the design and layout of your home should be everything you want it to be. We understand that people have different tastes and styles and that often times it can be difficult to put those design ideas into motion. That’s where the consultants and designers here at Construct-All USA come in. Our team of dedicated professionals stands ready to meet your every need.
When it comes time to build your new home or remodel your existing home, we are the team for you. For more information on how to design and layout your master bathroom or for any other construction or remodeling topics you may have, be sure to reach out to the professionals here at Construct-All USA. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with only the best all round products and services for your home and family!