If you are thinking about building a new home or perhaps remodeling your current home, when it comes time to choose new floor tiles you may find yourself faced with a bit of a challenge. With that said, the folks here at Construct-Al USA, Inc. have put together some useful tips to help our valued clients when choosing the ideal tiles for their newly built or newly renovated home.
OUR USEFUL GUIDE AND TIPS
Though typically cabinets, appliances, countertops and window treatments usually steal the limelight when building or remodeling a home, floor tiles certainly have an important role as well, but may present with a greater challenge because of the multitude of types, patterns, sizes and more. Whether you are in need of tiles for your home’s entranceway, bathroom, recreation room or kitchen, the impact they can have on the overall look and feel of your home can be significant.
The team here at Construct-All USA understands full well the significant role floor tiles play in the aesthetic appeal of your home, which is why we want to help you choose and make the most of these stylish pieces of porcelain, marble or stone. Here are some important facts about a variety of tile types to know before making that all important decision.
- Tiles are typically the number one choice by homeowners for wall coverings in bathrooms of every size as well as kitchen, bathroom and foyer floors. They are remarkably easy to clean and are resistant to mold formation.
- Of the many types of tiles available on the market today, ceramic tiles are not only the most common tile, but also the one tile that offers the greatest variety.
- Though porcelain tiles cost much more than ceramic tiles, they are more suited to highly trafficked areas in your home, are much stronger and more durable, and come in sizes as great as two feet square.
- Marble and real stone tiles are far more expensive and are also a great deal more difficult to work with since they are porous and often times need to be sealed.
- Subway tiles are often white in color, are usually 3 x 6 inches in size, and can offer a variety of pattern layouts.
- Mosaic tiles are typically the tile of choice for creating decorative patterns primarily because of their smaller size. They usually come on a cloth backing which makes their application a whole lot easier.
- Finger tiles (Listellos) are very small, short and narrow tiles that come in a variety of colors and are typically used for borders or decorative designs and features.
DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN COUNT ON
Floor tiles can certainly change the overall look and feel of any room in your home, which is why the team here at Construct-All USA wants to ensure that our clients understand the options available to them when building a new home or renovating their existing living space. Our team of dedicated professionals are steadfast in their commitment to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients and to be on hand to answer any questions or discuss any flooring concerns.
Here at Construct-All USA, Inc. our team of experts stands ready to meet your every need. For more information about floor tiles or to schedule a free consultation with our experts, be sure to reach out to one of our team members today. We look forward to our every opportunity to serve you and to providing you with the best all round products and services this side of Murfreesboro. Don’t delay. Give a shout out to our team today!