We all know how exciting performing home improvement projects can be and that includes that long-awaited bathroom renovation project. Though a bathroom project may be quite exciting, it is important you take a few practical steps in advance of choosing the perfect, stylish tile for your floors or your bathtub design. If you want to experience excitement and joy not only throughout the project, but at your project’s end, then the folks here at Construct-All USA, Inc. highly recommend you take these less exciting items into consideration first. We all know how time consuming, costly and overwhelming any home improvement project can be, so ensuring that your project remains on track and the end result satisfies your dream, we have put together a helpful checklist for you to use.
- Budget – In advance of your project, make certain you work up an estimate of how much you are wanting and willing to spend. By setting a budget in advance you provide yourself with a guideline for making decisions relative to the renovation project. Determine what you can afford to spend, minus out any cost of labor, and the remaining amount is what you have available to spend on your new bathroom design and extras.
- Time Needed – Most people miscalculate the amount of time needed for home improvement projects. Be sure to take into consideration time needed to order tiles, vanities, fixtures and the likes when calculating the overall timeline needed. It is not only about the actual breakdown and install, but the design process and obtaining all the materials needed for the actual bathroom renovation
- Design and Style – Before starting the actual renovation, we recommend you have all your ducks in a row. Decide upon paint colors, choices of tile, vanities, tubs, showers, sinks and faucets, lighting, mirrors and other accessories. Piece together all those components so as to present with your final design and style. Make certain when all is said and done that your new bathroom design actually fits in and/or complements your home’s already existing décor.
- Accurate Measurements – It is imperative that you have accurate measurements and any other needed specifications when you head out to shop for all your new materials and accessories. You do not want to waste time or money by purchasing the wrong sized items or those that are not compatible with your current plumbing system. Keep in mind any cabinets or storage spaces need to fit within the space available and look stylish at the same time, so proper measurements are critical all round.
- The Perfect, Reputable Contractor – Given the complexity of your bathroom renovation project and the simple fact that there are multiple difficult components involved, such as plumbing, electrical, tiling and the likes, the team here at Construct-All USA highly recommends you hire a reputable contractor to perform the work. That is where our friendly but professional contractors come in. The advantages of hiring our expert team are many, including the simple fact that we not only offer attractive turnaround times, but we are recognized in the industry for our affordable prices and for providing only the best in quality products and services.
Whether you are looking for ceramic, marble, or granite tiles for your flooring, or even vinyl tiles, or are looking to customize your tub or shower, whatever your design or style may be, we are the team for you. Spring is around the corner, so it’s time to start planning all those home improvement projects. Why not give a shout out to our highly skilled and trained team of experts and schedule your free consultation? Don’t delay. Contact Construct-All USA today. We look forward to making your bathroom renovation dream a true reality and to providing you with all your home improvement needs.